Monday, February 23, 2009

Counting down the days

School has been hectic so far this semester (out of the house 8am-9pm almost every weekday) and I am ready for a break! Here's a few things I am counting down the days for...

12 days till Spring Break
65 days till I'm 21 
78 days till my last final of the semester
86 days till I leave for Honduras
95 days till Maegan gets here
112 days till Morgan comes home

Fortunately, spring break is around the corner! : ) 
Unfortunately, I have to wait a while for the rest : (

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Haha...way to save the best for last!! ;-) Love and miss you!

MKTraynom said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to come visit!! :) :)

beckaboots said...

Wow going to Honduras! Kendall went there on a mission for two years and he loves it and wants to go back! I hope you have fun!