Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!


Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's already 2009... crazy. I am finally starting a blog of my own. I have been following blogs/blog-stalking for over a year now and been thinking about starting my own for over 6 months! After seeing a few of my friends start out this past month, I decided to jump on the band-wagon too : )

I spent the first day of 2009 watching FRIENDS and working on my mom's wedding album. Exciting, I know. It felt great though. I finished watching season 4 of FRIENDS and finished my mom's album (finally!). Here's a few of my favorite pages:









Thanks for reading! Come back soon : )

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go with the new blog!!! I'm proud of you and excited to see all your fun blogs. Love you!

MKTraynom said...

Love the blog!! I am excited you jumped on the band wagon... now even if we go a while without phoning I can still keep up with you! ;)

MKTraynom said...

Haha yeah, I've been messing around with different ones trying to find one I like... I changed it again, so our blogs aren't twinsies anymore. hah

and I edited that last post, you should read it! I might have mentioned you ;)

Anonymous said...

very cool libby :)

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats to your mom! she looks beautiful! xoxo