Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photoshop-ing around

I follow many blogs including the Digital Photography School blog. They have a lot of cool tricks and teachings in many of their posts, sometimes very cool and helpful, sometimes not so much. Today I came across a post on "How to Make a Photo Collage Banner for Your Photoblog or Website" that shared some techniques that you can use in photoshop or photoshop elements. I'm lucky enough to have photoshop elements! (Thanks Scott :) ) 

I didn't end up making a new banner for my blog but I did play around with the techniques and made a sweet new desktop background:


So fun, right? I have a feeling I'm going to be making many more of these.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Cute!!! You'll teach me when I get back, yes?! :-) Miss you! :-)

beckaboots said...

that is fun. I need to get photoshop on my computer!