Saturday, July 30, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

I LOVE clouds. I don't know what it is but when they come out, I just want to take a picture. (I have lots of sky pictures on my phone... kinda pathetic. But they're so pretty!) Unfortunately, the time this most happens to me is when I am in the car. Most of my sky pics are taken from behind the wheel. And yes, I realize this is probably not the safest idea but what can you do. I spend a lot of time behind the wheel right now. I have put over 5,000 miles on my car since starting school in June! Needless to say I have plenty of pics to show for it...

Early morning clouds with sun peeking through. Soooo beautiful.
Love these bridges. I always think of Little Miss Sunshine:
Yummy drink after an exam. Oh wait that's not the sky... ;-)
Love these beautiful Arizona sunsets.

Time to start my morning of studying for reals now : )

No comments: